October 27, 2006

Pet Pics...Send 'Em In

Sadie Mae, age 2 months

It's not fair that Sadie Mae gets all the lovin' (although she's the cutest wittle fluffer booger butt on the planet).

So...I've decided to run pictures of all y'all's cute little fluffer booger butts...um...pets.

Please send in pictures (no more than two, please) of your pets this weekend.

Be sure to identify your onscreen name in the e-mail and be sure to include the name of your pets...and if you want...their breed. Also, if you'd like, add a line or two about what they mean to you and why...not a novel...a LINE OR TWO.

Send entries to monkbottalk@gmail.com this weekend. I'll put the post up next week.

---

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 10:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, wook at dat wittle face!!!!!!

 
At 10/27/2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger shelley said...

i know...that's probably my all-time favorite pic of her.

that's the face that kept me from killing her when she pooped and pee all over my carpet.

God knows what He's doin' by making puppies, kittens and kids so dang cute! Otherwise...BAM...to the moon!

 
At 10/27/2006 10:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hers is da cutest widdle poopy in da worrrld...what a scrunchy fluffin nutter...yes hers iiiis!

 
At 10/27/2006 05:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kittens are already primping...

THEY ARE SOOOOO EXCITED!

 
At 10/28/2006 04:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelley,
I would send a picture of Guy-cat, but my scanner is buried under a stack of papers. I am not sure if it is even working. Sigh.

 
At 10/29/2006 01:23:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is one cutie pie. Hmmm...I could send in a picture of my neglected half dead plant which is the closest thing I have to a pet. It's just not the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home