February 11, 2007

Write Your Own Caption


Here's a pic of Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee arriving at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party on Feb. 10.

I thought it would be a fun one for everyone to try and write a caption for it.

However...
  1. Don't be mean.

  2. Snarking is fine...but don't deliberately trash Miss McPhee. (I know it's a fine line...but I trust my Monkbots to walk it safely.)

Here are a few of my own...

Direct Taylor Quotes
"I said I wanted a blonde!"

"Is it hot in here...or do I have a touch of McPheever?"

"Waaaa! I liked the yellow cleavage dress better."


Cutline Form
At Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy shindig...Taylor Hicks errupted into a spontaneous version of "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard.


Katharine McPhee Thought Bubble
"Grandpa?"

Okay...now y'all try...

If you want to see other pics of Taylor arriving at this event...click here.

---

UPDATE:
Wow...just 6 comments in and someone became a mean little person who posted ugly things anonymously and ruined the fun for everyone else. The offensive comments have been deleted and commenting for this post will stay off.

---

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2/11/2007 08:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat sez: Taylor, on behalf of all the Monkbots, I give you this!

 
At 2/11/2007 08:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor says: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

very creative, I know...

 
At 2/11/2007 08:37:00 PM, Blogger shelley said...

jenfera...i love it!

Kat's a Monkbot!!!!

---

hickschick4soul...cute.

 
At 2/11/2007 09:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm, I don't think I am capable of following your guidelines, Shelley, so I'll follow the "if you don't have anything nice to say ..." mantra. (although Taylor's little tux with the skinny tie is very nice!)

 
At 2/11/2007 10:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaaaa! Why couldn't this be Leejolem instead of Kat?

 
At 2/11/2007 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, somebody need a little valium?

Taylor's quote:

"CLIIIIIIVE! Make it stop!"

 
At 2/12/2007 04:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love too Kat...BUT YOUR STANDING ON MY FOOT!!!

 

<< Home